Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Food served in a star plate makes it taste that much better

Last Friday, my dinner at Five Star was served in an actual ceramic star plate. 


The last time I ate there, my food was merely served in a black bowl. Psh.


This was way cooler. Maybe five stars cooler -- Oh yeah, I went there, haha. I was also not the only one in the restaurant taking photos of these plates. There were iPhones and flashes galore, so I wonder if it's a pretty new thing for them? Regardless, it was a good decision on whoever's part.






Pictured: Chicken lo mein. It's so yummy, but it's even better if you ask for a side of hot sauce. And even better than that if you eat your leftovers with even more hot sauce and you wash it down with a ginger flavored Izze. (More about this delicious natural sparkling juice in another post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment