Sunday, February 13, 2011

One less lonely girl, Part 2

I want to follow-up yesterday's post with a shout out to the Animal Protection Society of Durham. They are a great animal shelter, and I totally recommend visiting them if you're looking to add a furry friend to your family.


Someone from the shelter even runs a blog called Bull City Dogs. I didn't actually find that blog until I'd already been out there and adopted my pup, but it's pretty fun to look through. My girl and two others from her litter (out of a total of 6) were actually highlighted on the blog (though I noticed the post was published after I'd already paid a deposit on her, which is interesting, but I hope it got more people into the shelter regardless...). Also, when I picked her up, three of them were being taken home as well. That made me so happy to see.


Anyways, yay animal shelters and the people who work and volunteer there! Thanks for taking care of my girl until we found each other.


Hi there!

Playing with her new favorite toy: a balled up paper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment